As is my custom, at the end of every year, I like to go back on a month-by-month basis and choose my favorite photo from each month of the past year. And, as in years past, I offer a cursory statistical analysis of those bits of information that either provide modest curiosity about or burning insights into my soul.
Disclaimer: These are not my 12 best of the year but rather a collection of monthly snapshots of my journey of a photographer.
- 5 Images contain people (8 last year)
- 1 image is monochromatic (4 last year)
- 5 images are pure landscapes (3 last year)
- 3 images contain non-human animals (0 last year)
- 2 images were taken at Fleeting Glimpse Studios (7 last year)
- 4 images were HDR composites (3 last year)
Crops: (4) Portrait, (7) Landscape, (1) Square ~ (Last year 6 Portrait-6 Landscape)
2012 saw a partial return to wildlife and landscape. Studio work remained strong. Sunsets and Sunrises tied for (2) each and dominated the landscape images. Badlands was the most popular location shoot with (2) of the landscape images.
Thank you for reading the Fleeting Glimpse Images blog. Consider following me on one of the social media links to the right. Better yet, join me for a workshop in 2013. Above all, look at where you have been and know that you are going places.
The 2012 Selected Images:
Thank you for joining me on the journey:
Rikk Flohr © 2012